When searching for an employee benefits provider, it can be easy to be completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information being thrown at you. However, make no mistake; the provider should be the one listening to you! A truly bespoke benefits package can only be tailored appropriately if you have been listened to from the outset.
What do you want?
Get ready to have discussions with providers about what you want. Not quite sure? Here are some questions that we suggest answering, to get you started:
- What do you want to achieve?
- What is important to you, as a company?
- What do your employees want and need?
- Do you want to send a questionnaire to your employees to find out more information about their employee benefit expectations?
- What is your budget?
Speak to providers about your business, how it operates and what excites you and your employees.
Rather than stating that you require a reward module, tell providers what you actually want - i.e. “It is important that we can send employees messages”. By doing this, providers may be able to come up with a solution you were not expecting, saving you both time and money.
Remember not to feel rushed into making any decisions. Do your research and ask as many questions as you need to. It is important to be crystal clear about the service you are going to receive.
Here, at Wider Plan, we provide the following services as standard:
- A fully managed service from design, through the launch and ongoing.
- Dedicated account management to aid smooth implementation and be a single point of contact.
- Hands on customer service to answer employee queries.
- Free marketing support for added value.
- Branded options available to enhance recognition and promote your in-house colour schemes.
- In house departments that work efficiently.
- Flexible employee benefit schemes and salary sacrifice options to create your bespoke package.
We design employee benefit solutions for organisations of all sizes, from SMEs to corporates and the public sector.
For further information, or to talk to us about what you might need, please do not hesitate to contact us.